VABS Billing Specialist
JOB TITLE: VABS Billing Specialist
FLSA: Full-Time; Hourly; Non-Exempt
DURATION: Open Until 11/30/2022
HIRING RANGE: $16.00/hour – $20.00/hour
The VABS Billing Specialist is responsible for OIC’s Value Added Business Services (VABS) invoicing, collection, P.O reconciliation, and data entry according to the documentation and procedure manuals for VABS.
Due to the volume of applications received, please do not contact the OIC Human Resources Department to check the status of an application, as we will be unable to provide this information over the phone. All applicants will be reviewed and those deemed most qualified will be contacted for interview. Jobs will be open for a maximum of 30 days from initial posting.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
· Attendance during the normal work hours is an essential function of the job to ensure work goals are met and customers are served.
· Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
· Assist with generating and submitting PO and follow-up.
· Draft invoices from Bill of Ladings (BOL) received from Clients and other vendors in a timely manner and following the written billing procedures.
· Take necessary information from BOLs and create trucking spreadsheets to be sent to Cummins.
· Enter necessary billing information from trucking spreadsheet into Transplace system.
· Track P.O. balances as well as unbilled item numbers
· Follow up on the collection on unpaid invoices
· Run weekly AR and AR collection reports for Controller’s review
· Other duties as assigned.
· Create excel spreadsheets and power point presentations
Thank you for your interest in employment with OIC, Inc.
· 3 years of professional experience working with all elements of advanced manufacturing.
· Certified in OHSA-10 within 6 months of hire. (Training provided on-site).
Associate degree in accounting or equivalent work experience with minimum of 1-2 years of accounting office experience required.
Other Skills & Abilities
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Computer literacy, familiarity with basic accounting and bookkeeping procedures, Sage, QuickBooks or other accounting software packages, Microsoft Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint
SKILLS/ABILITIES: Excellent data entry, communication (oral and written) and organizational skills are very critical. Detailed oriented and good with numbers
Equal Opportunity Employeer
OIC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. OIC, Inc. offers equal opportunities to applicants and employees and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation and/or any other status protected by law.
OIC, Inc. is committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling OIC, Inc.’s vision and goals.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2022 All rights reserved. This health center is a FQHC Health Center Program grantee under 42 I.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
OIC Family Medical Center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed employment status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.