JOB TITLE: Construction Worker
DEPARTMENT: Value Added Business Services
FLSA: Full-Time; Hourly/Non-Exempt
DURATION: Open Until 4/30/2022
HIRING RANGE: $15.00/hour
HIRING RANGE: $30/hour
The Construction Worker will carry out skilled on OIC’s construction projects as directed by Construction Site Supervisor and Construction Manager.
Due to the volume of applications received, please do not contact the OIC Human Resources Department to check the status of an application, as we will be unable to provide this information over the phone. All applicants will be reviewed and those deemed most qualified will be contacted for interview. Jobs will be open for a maximum of 30 days from initial posting.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
· Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment.
· Building, demolition, remodeling and repairing structures
· Performs routine carpentry including, but not limited to the following: Reading tape measurement, blueprints and drawings plus installing roofing, floors, framing, sheetrock according to specification.
· Vinyl siding installation
· Extensive use of hand and power tools
· Basic plumbing and painting
· Assembling and breaking down barricades, temporary structures, ramps, scaffolding, etc.
· Mixing, pouring, and leveling concrete.
· Prepare and apply construction materials to build structures or fill gaps.
· Remove debris and discarded material from site.
· Completes all tasks in accordance with applicable safety regulations, laws, and OIC Inc. policies and procedures.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Control and monitor all inventory/tools/equipment used as a part of teaching class.
Thank you for your interest in employment with OIC, Inc.
Minimum of 1 year of construction experience. Preferred An associate degree or an apprenticeship in carpentry. Creativity and design skills; Experience of using hand and power tools such as drills, chisels, sanders, saws and nail guns; Joinery or cabinet-making skills; Knowledge of building regulations and codes to be adhered to.
Other Skills & Abilities
Equal Opportunity Employeer
OIC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. OIC, Inc. offers equal opportunities to applicants and employees and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation and/or any other status protected by law.
OIC, Inc. is committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling OIC, Inc.’s vision and goals.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2022 All rights reserved. This health center is a FQHC Health Center Program grantee under 42 I.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
OIC Family Medical Center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed employment status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.