VABS Project Management Coordinator
JOB TITLE: VABS PROJECT MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR
FLSA: Full-Time; Hourly; Non-Exempt
DURATION: Open Until 9/30/2022
HIRING RANGE: $16.00/hour – $20.00/hour
The VABS Project Management Coordinator will be responsible for the overall administration of the projects and initiatives of the department under the direction of the Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO). Position will create and implement systems to intake, prioritize, track, and support completion of projects and tasks.
Due to the volume of applications received, please do not contact the OIC Human Resources Department to check the status of an application, as we will be unable to provide this information over the phone. All applicants will be reviewed and those deemed most qualified will be contacted for interview. Jobs will be open for a maximum of 30 days from initial posting.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
· Attendance during the normal work hours is an essential function of the job to ensure work goals are met and customers are served.
· Provide a high level of administrative support to the Chief Business Development Officer.
· Assist with grant development which includes seeking, write, and submit grant applications.
· Develop a schedule for project completion and track progress to ensure deliverables are met on schedule.
· Assist in ensuring that quality standards for OIC VABS projects are adhered to.
· Support and work towards OIC’s goal of becoming ISO certified to maintain and place quality management system guidelines at the center of the organization’s business practices.
· Assess the resources such as time, money, equipment, etc. needed to complete new and upcoming projects.
· Create detailed work plans to identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete projects.
· Liaise with OIC VABS’ internal and external customers.
· Report all progress and findings on grant proposal submissions, project requirements and deadlines, funding opportunities, budgets, etc. to the CBDO.
· Assist with property management by drafting lease agreements with OIC VABS’ renters.
· Complete other projects as assigned.
Thank you for your interest in employment with OIC, Inc.
Minimum of Associate Degree with 2-4 years of manufacturing experience or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study.
Must be computer literate; experienced and fully competent in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); must be able to provide exceptional customer service; strong writing and proofreading abilities.
Other Skills & Abilities
Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong customer service and interpersonal skills, must be detail oriented and well organized, must know how to prioritize work, strong computer skills; must exercise discretion, integrity and confidentiality with sensitive company and employee personal information.
PREFERRED: Previous experience with grant writing as well as property management a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employeer
OIC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. OIC, Inc. offers equal opportunities to applicants and employees and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation and/or any other status protected by law.
OIC, Inc. is committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling OIC, Inc.’s vision and goals.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2022 All rights reserved. This health center is a FQHC Health Center Program grantee under 42 I.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
OIC Family Medical Center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed employment status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.