VABS Administrative Assistant
JOB TITLE: VABS Administrative Assistant
FLSA: Full-Time; Hourly; Non-Exempt
DURATION: Open Until Filled
HIRING RANGE: $16.00/hour – $20.00/hour
Vaccination against COVID-19 is mandatory at our organization unless you are approved for an accommodation.
The Value Added Business Services (VABS) Administrative Assistant attends to all administrative tasks concerning VABS which includes but is not limited to invoicing, reconciliation, data entry, filing, completion of check requests, and purchase order tracking. Provide office support and manage documentation and procedure manuals for VABS. Oversee and help manage the VABS monthly budget. Manage in-house partners’/tenants’ needs and requirements.
Due to the volume of applications received, please do not contact the OIC Human Resources Department to check the status of an application, as we will be unable to provide this information over the phone. All applicants will be reviewed and those deemed most qualified will be contacted for interview. Jobs will be open for a maximum of 30 days from initial posting.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Attendance during normal work hours is an essential function of the job to ensure work goals are met and customers are served.
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Draft invoices from Bill of Ladings (BOL) received from various vendors that are not completed by finance in a timely manner.
- Assure BOLs are forwarded to finance and finance create spreadsheets that are forwarded to appropriate customers.
- Collect receipts, reconcile, and create check requests for various VABS needs.
- Follow up with finance on VABS-related finances.
- Order office supplies for VABS.
- Send out International Fuel Tax Association monthly reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Answer phones and greet visitors.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports, and other correspondence.
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents.
- Create Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Create VABS monthly scorecard, BOD, and other reports.
- Create and maintain policy and procedure manuals for VABS operations.
Thank you for your interest in employment with OIC, Inc.
Associate degree in accounting or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 1-2 years of accounting office experience required.
Computer literacy, familiarity with basic accounting and bookkeeping procedures, Sage, QuickBooks or other accounting software packages, Microsoft Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
Other Skills & Abilities
Excellent data entry, communication (oral and written), and organizational skills are very critical. Detailed oriented and good with numbers
Equal Opportunity Employeer
OIC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. OIC, Inc. offers equal opportunities to applicants and employees and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation and/or any other status protected by law.
OIC, Inc. is committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling OIC, Inc.’s vision and goals.
Send Resumes to email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 All rights reserved. This health center is a FQHC Health Center Program grantee under 42 I.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
OIC Family Medical Center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed employment status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.