JOB TITLE: Truck Driver
DEPARTMENT: Value Added Business Services
FLSA: Full-Time; Hourly/Non-Exempt
DURATION: Open Until 4/30/2022
HIRING RANGE: $17.00/hour to $20.00/hour
The Truck Driver is responsible for daily pick-ups and deliveries to and from assigned locations. Position may be required to drive over-the-road (no overnight stays).
Due to the volume of applications received, please do not contact the OIC Human Resources Department to check the status of an application, as we will be unable to provide this information over the phone. All applicants will be reviewed and those deemed most qualified will be contacted for interview. Jobs will be open for a maximum of 30 days from initial posting.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
· Must complete daily vehicle inspection and reports findings to the supervisor.
· Excellent communications skills are needed to effectively communicate with supervisor and clients.
· Must complete daily logbook of activities.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Must maintain a safe work environment while driving and onsite at clients’ locations.
· Must be able to work independently to complete daily tasks.
· Must complete all tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
· Must be able to work different shifts as scheduled and work overtime as required.
· Must meet DOT standards as required for Commercial Truck Drivers.
· Must continue to update knowledge on safety regulations and hours of service by reading safety manuals and HOS guides.
· Other duties as assigned
Thank you for your interest in employment with OIC, Inc.
Must have a valid Class A and at least 3 years of commercial truck driving experience.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and valid North Carolina driver’s license.
Skills/Abilities: Good customer service and driving record; excellent oral, written and listening skills.
Other Skills & Abilities
Equal Opportunity Employeer
OIC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. OIC, Inc. offers equal opportunities to applicants and employees and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation and/or any other status protected by law.
OIC, Inc. is committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling OIC, Inc.’s vision and goals.
Send Resumes to email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 All rights reserved. This health center is a FQHC Health Center Program grantee under 42 I.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
OIC Family Medical Center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed employment status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.