JOB TITLE: Sales Manager
DURATION: Open Until Filled
HIRING RANGE: $65,000 to $85,000 Annually
The Sales Manager will be responsible for marketing OIC’s services to local businesses, industries, and potential customers through field promotional work, telephonically, and via the Internet. This position will heavily sell services provided by OIC VABS such as supply chain management, distribution, logistics, product sequencing, manufacturing, sub-assembly, trucking, storage, lawn care, construction, etc. Using a holistic approach and 360 vision, the Sales Managers will promote services offered by OIC’s Education Services Department and Integrated Health Services Department.
Due to the volume of applications received, please do not contact the OIC Human Resources Department to check the status of an application, as we will be unable to provide this information over the phone. All applicants will be reviewed and those deemed most qualified will be contacted for interview. Jobs will be open for a maximum of 30 days from initial posting.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Attendance during normal work hours is an essential function of the job to ensure sales goals are met and customers are served.
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Venture out into the field regularly to engage local and national businesses, industries, and potential customers and sell OIC services.
- Develop new business accounts using the telephone, internet, and market-driven approach.
- Conduct cold calls as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Successfully articulate business opportunities and advantages available to potential customers by utilizing OIC services.
- Explain what services are available, providing sales materials such as brochures and pamphlets for the various OIC service lines.
- Remain abreast of relevant market trends to identify current needs and foresee future needs that OIC can meet for local and national businesses.
- Prepare quotes and bids for existing and new businesses.
- Support the Executive Administrative Assistant with the maintenance of a detailed database of existing and new customers as well as business prospects.
- Monitor all activities related to a customer account to ensure the deliverables are being met and the business relationship is running smoothly.
- Be a strong advocate for customers, in order to build trust and ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively within multiple levels of internal and external organization structures.
- Develop and present “out of the box” ideas that will enable OIC to be innovative and competitive in the business marketplace.
- Collaborate with the OIC Marketing Team and the Executive Leadership Team Leaders to develop and coordinate successful marketing campaigns and strategies and the revamping of brochures as the market dynamics shift.
- Attend meetings with customers on behalf of OIC.
- Provide a monthly sales report to the Chief Revenue Officer on sales activities.
- Attend monthly staff meeting and present when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Thank you for your interest in employment with OIC, Inc.
EDUCATION Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, or related field; Minimum of 5 years sales experience. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of education. Valid Driver’s License.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Computer literacy, familiarity with basic accounting and bookkeeping procedures, QuickBooks, or other accounting software packages.
Other Skills & Abilities
Must have strong public speaking, interpersonal, and written communication skills to effectively sell products over the phone, via the internet, and/or face to face; Must have strong listening skills to ascertain the needs of potential customers; Intermediate computer skills including experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; Strong problem-solving skills to create best-in-market solutions; Must be able to multitask amongst competing priorities; Must display a work ethic of ownership and accountability to meet business deliverables and expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employeer
OIC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. OIC, Inc. offers equal opportunities to applicants and employees and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation and/or any other status protected by law.
OIC, Inc. is committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling OIC, Inc.’s vision and goals.
Send Resumes to email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 All rights reserved. This health center is a FQHC Health Center Program grantee under 42 I.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
OIC Family Medical Center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed employment status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.