JOB TITLE: Finance Manager
DURATION: Open Until filled
HIRING RANGE: $75,000 to $90,000
The Finance Manager is responsible for maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of the company’s financial system, records, and banking transactions.
Due to the volume of applications received, please do not contact the OIC Human Resources Department to check the status of an application, as we will be unable to provide this information over the phone. All applicants will be reviewed and those deemed most qualified will be contacted for interview. Jobs will be open for a maximum of 30 days from initial posting.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
· Supervise a staff of 3-5, provide daily guidance and supervision, establish well defined goals and objectives, and provide support when necessary.
· Ensure accurate and timely information is posted to and received from general ledger, accounts payable, receivable, payroll and billing systems.
· Responsible for preparing monthly Board presentation and reports for individual business segments.
· Profitability analysis by department and monthly presentation to individual department heads.
· Coordinate financial audits with external audit team, handle banking transactions to support operations as directed by CFO.
· Responsible for timely and accurate filing of annual 1099s and sales tax reporting.
· Prepare and submit grant expenditure reports to grantor organizations, maintain appropriate documentation to support all reimbursements, monitor performance and resolve compliance issues.
· Monthly cash flow forecast.
· Assist in UDS and cost report preparation.
· Responsible for preparing grant budget during grant application process.
· Be the steward for all financial documentation and record keeping.
· Perform month-end close and prepare all financial statements.
· Responsible for effectively researching, tracking, and resolving accounting issues or documentation problems and discrepancies.
· Ensure controls and policies & procedures are maintained and followed in all financial transactions and processes.
Thank you for your interest in employment with OIC, Inc.
CPA/MBA or equivalent, with a minimum of 3-5 years of accounting and financial analysis experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. FQHC experience preferred.
Computer literacy, and familiarity with multiple accounting systems, accounting principles, regulations, policies and procedures. Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and maintain accuracy and timeliness; high degree of organization; attentive to details; ability to lead, delegate and discipline subordinates when necessary.
Other Skills & Abilities
Equal Opportunity Employeer
OIC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. OIC, Inc. offers equal opportunities to applicants and employees and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation and/or any other status protected by law.
OIC, Inc. is committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling OIC, Inc.’s vision and goals.
Send Resumes to email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 All rights reserved. This health center is a FQHC Health Center Program grantee under 42 I.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
OIC Family Medical Center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed employment status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.