Desktop Support Technician
JOB TITLE: Desktop Support Technician
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
FLSA: Full-Time; Hourly/Non-Exempt
DURATION: Open Until 6/30/2023
HIRING RANGE: $20.00/hour to $25.00/hour
HOURS OF OPERATION: Flexible 40-hour workweek. Must be available to work occasional weekends.
The Desktop Support Technician provides user support for the organization and is responsible for installing, configuring, and troubleshooting computer hardware, operating systems, network configurations, and software.
Due to the volume of applications received, please do not contact the OIC Human Resources Department to check the status of an application, as we will be unable to provide this information over the phone. All applicants will be reviewed and those deemed most qualified will be contacted for interview. Jobs will be open for a maximum of 30 days from initial posting.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Troubleshoot, configure, and monitor the functioning of personal computers and server systems
- Undertake pre-emptive maintenance on telecommunication equipment
- Electronic Medical Record Support
- Assist with the setup and deployment of IT workstations
- Maintain technology equipment for end users
- Assist end users in all OIC locations with the network setup and maintenance
- Utilization of Remote Desktop Support
- Perform information technology projects as directed
- Help create detailed process and procedure documentation
- Other duties as assigned.
Thank you for your interest in employment with OIC, Inc.
EDUCATION: Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or an equivalent combination of education and training/experience
1-3 years of experience in an Information Technology support capacity
Prefer A+, Network + and other CompTIA certifications
Other Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of TCP/IP LAN/WAN networking
- Knowledge of VMware
- Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012-2019 Knowledge
- Knowledge of telecommunication and VOIP systems
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to work independently
- Ability to work professionally with executive management level users and with other office personnel in person and by telephone in all situations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365products
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly organized, with the ability to report on the status of projects
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
Equal Opportunity Employeer
OIC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. OIC, Inc. offers equal opportunities to applicants and employees and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation and/or any other status protected by law.
OIC, Inc. is committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling OIC, Inc.’s vision and goals.
Send Resumes to email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 All rights reserved. This health center is a FQHC Health Center Program grantee under 42 I.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
OIC Family Medical Center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed employment status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.