Advanced Manufacturing Instructor
JOB TITLE: Advanced Manufacturing Instructor
DEPARTMENT: Education Services
FLSA: Part-Time; Hourly/Non-Exempt
HIRING RANGE: $45.00/hour
The Advanced Manufacturing Instructor will facilitate classes that will teach basic skills and provide preliminary knowledge for working in advanced manufacturing to a population spanning all ages and genders.
Due to the volume of applications received, please do not contact the OIC Human Resources Department to check the status of an application, as we will be unable to provide this information over the phone. All applicants will be reviewed and those deemed most qualified will be contacted for interview. Jobs will be open for a maximum of 30 days from initial posting.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
· Deliver instruction of hand-on curriculum for advanced manufacturing and industrial maintenance which includes training for safety, problem solving, 5S, forklift, Team Based Work Structure (TBWS), measurement of equipment, and lean manufacturing in classroom and industrial setting.
· Complete all required reporting on instruction which may include student learning outcomes assessment, surveys, reporting of no-shows and tracking of grades.
· Remain current in relevant practices, trends, and research.
· Identify students in need of additional instruction and assist as needed.
· Participate in efforts to recruit and retain students.
· Instruct on safety requirements, laws, and regulations pertaining to advanced manufacturing, utilization of procedures required by OSHA, accident prevention procedures, hazardous chemical requirement, drug-abuse related problems and disciplinary actions.
· Educate students on potential careers in advance manufacturing
· Other duties as assigned.
Thank you for your interest in employment with OIC, Inc.
· 3 years of professional experience working with all elements of advanced manufacturing.
· Certified in OHSA-10 within 6 months of hire. (Training provided on-site).
· 1 year of experience in a supervisory position within manufacturing/industrial setting.
· Teaching experience in a general classroom setting may be considered in lieu of advance manufacturing experience.
· 4-year degree in industrial engineering or related field.
· Instructional experience in a classroom setting.
Other Skills & Abilities
Equal Opportunity Employeer
OIC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. OIC, Inc. offers equal opportunities to applicants and employees and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation and/or any other status protected by law.
OIC, Inc. is committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling OIC, Inc.’s vision and goals.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2022 All rights reserved. This health center is a FQHC Health Center Program grantee under 42 I.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
OIC Family Medical Center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed employment status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.